Getting a Fresh Start



Change in your life is always difficult. But in this ever-changing world, the only thing which is constant is change. Change can be of your thoughts, life, belief, relations or work. It can be due to anything, sometimes, the situation is not even in our control. Most of us gets discouraged when things are going against us. But, is it the solution?

By feeling sad you are just piling up the pain which is dangerous not only for you but the people around you as well. There will always be a positive side in everything. Even when we are talking about change, I never said change is bad. There can be positive changes as well. But most of us just assumed that it is just bad. You must have heard the phrase, whatever happens, it is for the good. Some think it’s true, others don’t, again perception comes to play. Cultivate good thoughts and you will see the good in everything. If there is hell, then there is heaven, if there is dark, then there is light and if there is despair, somewhere, there is hope as well.

By all this we have learnt that change is inevitable, but growth is optional. Growth is not inevitable, it is only possible when we learn to deal with change. So, how to deal with it? So, we see that something is different from before. It doesn’t matter it is good or bad. In both the cases you have to keep moving. If something good has occurred, now you must maintain it, but if the opposite has happened, then there’s a time for a fresh start.

I know to make a huge change in your habits, daily routine, thoughts and your work is a daunting task. So, like to achieve goals, you make smaller ones, similarly, start with changing one habit, do it for a week and then move to the new one. It will take time. It is not possible to restart everything. We are not computers who can restart their life in 5 minutes or reprogram in a day.
How To Achieve Goals



If I take my example, once I used to wake up at 10 or 11 a.m. I figured I need to change this habit of waking up so late. I need to wake up early, only then I can work for long. The next day I tried to wake up at 9, the next day 8 and continued till it becomes 6. It took me one and a half weeks. But in that 10 days, I was only waking up early. The amount of work was same. I wondered what’s the benefit of waking up early, when I am only as productive as before. I knew that it will help me in the long run. So, I continued it. Once, it became easy for me to wake up early, automatically the amount of work increased. Then I realised that all my energy was used only to wake me up. When that became easy, all my energy can now focus on completing other tasks. So, we take our time. You can say it’s an investment.

We all have heard about Usain Bolt. He won 9 gold medals in the Olympics. In doing that he only run for less than 2 minutes. But for that 2 minutes he worked for 20 years. This is investment in yourself. Growth is painful, change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong. So, don’t let procrastination ruin your 40 years by enjoying for 4 years. You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails to always reach your destination.







Comments

  1. Yes many of us ruin our 40 years by enjoying for 4 years.
    We should have to experience the changes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that you find it good๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning of Life Goals

Stop Complaining and start living!

Tired of Facing Criticism, then deal with it. But How?